The course is aimed to attract the beginners who are non-native Arabic speakers with interesting activities – based learning. This concept is designed to emphasize four main language skills including listening, speaking, reading and writing towards understanding the Arab culture.
|Features||Arabic for Communication|
|Class Schedule||18 hours/weeks|
|20 persons (max)|
|Outdoor Activities||Arabic Camp / Arabic International Day|
Throughout this Arabic for Communication Course, students are able to gain new experiences with these activities:
The Main Attraction
Lecturers of Arabic descent and experienced local
- Participants are able to learn Arabic language from the native speakers of the language.
- Lecturers with extensive experience in teaching Arabic language. Teaching and Learning Style
- Learning Arabic through the concept of cultural exposure.
- Student-centered approach is utilized in every activity conducted inside and outside classroom. Conducive Classroom
- The classroom is in the best condition, completed with teaching and learning facilities.
- Helpful for better teaching and learning process. Arabic Camp
- Participants can practice their Arabic language skills independently in Arab-like environment.