About Kolej Yayasan Pahang (KYP)
Kolej Yayasan Pahang (KYP) is a prominent college that emphasizes the aspects of academic achievement, character building, endurability and employability. KYP reflects the vibrant and competent atmosphere and performance of a distinguished academic institution in the Pahang State.
In line with one of our strategic goals that is to widen the access and equity to knowledge, KYP has offered various level of tertiary education ranging from certificate to master degree programs since its inception as to date. Through strategic linkages with reputable local and foreign higher education providers, KYP has enhanced the quality of programs offered hence, becoming competitive in the industry. The collaborative arrangements have significantly contributed towards KYP growth over the years.
At present, KYP is moving a step forward by collaborating with International University of
About International University Malaya Wales
IUMW is the first university in South East Asia to be accepted as a member of the United Kingdom's Higher Education Academy (HEA), a renowned British body for learning and teaching in higher education.
Leveraging on both universities' outstanding achievement, together with our own band of academicians, IUMW offers an array of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to both local and international students. We aspire to be a comprehensive research-oriented university, recognised for its innovative teaching and learning, research, social services and education management.
The privileges of studying at IUMW-KYP
* Opportunity for dual award from University of Wales, United Kingdom
* Opportunity to gain international and cross cultural exposure
(1 semester at University of Wales, United Kingdom)
How To Apply IUMW-KYP
Step 1 : Identify program interested
- Browse through the list of programs being offered, and read the minimum requirements too.
Step 2 : Prepare supporting documents
Ensure that you have a softcopy on following documents:
- Identity Card (front and back) / Passport (Compulsory)
- Details of SPM / O-Level / SPMV results or UEC results. (Compulsory)
- Results of STPM / Matriculation / A-Level / Diploma / Foundation. (For Degree)
- MUET / IELTS / TOEFL results. (For Degree)
- Transcript and completion of studies letter from the respective University / Institution. (For Master)
Step 3: Self reminder
This offer will be considered null and void if the student provides incorrect information or inaccurate qualification.